Remote bookkeeping is efficient, secure and a cost effective way to keep your financial records in top shape.
How it Works
It is very simple to begin a relationship with us.
- The typical process begins with an initial conversation via phone or in person to discuss your needs, areas of concern and what is going well.
- Based on the content of that conversation, we formalize a game plan that will address your wants and needs. We are flexible with our customers. (ie.. how to remote in to do the work. Changing what is to be done etc.) We want to partner with you to complete the tasks needing to be done.
- Once you are ready to begin, we set a start date and begin to support your business success.
At a time when many businesses are looking at streamlining costs, a remote bookkeeper is a cost effective option. Benefits include:
- Pay only for work done. Employees in typical business operations often have down time while on the clock due to the volume of work on a particular day or week.
- Experienced attention right from the start. It can take months for an employee to get fully up to speed and trained in a bookkeeping position. The experienced staff of Calvary Bookkeeping know how to do it and do it right from day one.
- Improved processes, reduce cost. It is common for us to identify a more efficient process that reduces the time required to complete a task. That saves money. In addition, when we identify expenses that may be below the radar but effect the bottom line, we bring those to the attention of company leadership.
With remote bookkeeping, all records can reside at your place of business. We connect to your accounts through a secure remote connection. Information that needs to be entered can be, faxed, emailed or scanned to an online Dropbox.
Perhaps there is a “best” way to do things. While we will point out good opportunities to streamline processes, we also know that the key part of any process is the people in it. We can be flexible to design your bookkeeping program in a way that makes sense to you and works the way you work.
Having worked with many seasonal businesses, we know that sometimes during the year it will take twice as long to complete the required tasks; while at other times of the year it will much less time. With remote bookkeeping we adjust to your business needs
Behind every good business is a great bookkeeper!
Businesses live and die based on their financial stability. We take over responsibility for key bookkeeping functions so you can focus on growing your business. Our up-to-date reports will help you make smart, informed and profitable decisions.